OFDb

Big Eyes (von Tim Burton über Margaret Keane)

Begonnen von StS, 19 September 2014, 17:19:46

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatThere's no Johnny Depp or supernatural forces in sight in the trailer for Tim Burton's Big Eyes, but there are plenty of other familiar faces.

The true story centers on the relationship between Walter (Christoph Waltz) and Margaret Keane (Amy Adams), who became famous in the 1950s and '60s thanks to popular paintings of big-eyed children. As the trailer shows, Walter took credit for the paintings, which were actually created by Margaret, because he didn't think people would buy art from a woman.

The film from The Weinstein Company opens Christmas Day. Krysten Ritter and Jason Schwartzman also star.

Trailer:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/big-eyes-trailer-tim-burton-734217
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Das könnte nach langer Zeit mal wieder ein interessanter Burton werden.
Der Trailer ist ja ein wenig lang und ausführlich, aber sehr gefühlvoll und stimmig - und Waltz als zunehmend einnehmendes Ehemann-Arschloch ist ja ne Topbesetzung.
Ich fürchte nur, dagegen fällt die Adams (die ich immer noch für eine mäßige Charakterdarstellerin halte) ziemlich ab.

Werde ich sehen.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020