OFDb

Slash presents: "Nothing left to Fear"

Begonnen von StS, 19 Juli 2013, 19:29:58

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Bloody Disgusting first reported that Anthony Leonardi III's Nothing Left to Fear, which was produced by Guns N' Roses' Slash, will be getting a limited theatrical release on Friday, October 4, 2013 before arriving on Blu-Ray Combo Pack, DVD, and On Demand Tuesday, October 8, 2013.

"Nothing Left to Fear was inspired by the legend of Stull, Kansas. Wendy (Anne Heche), her husband Dan (James Tupper of "Revenge") and their kids have just moved to the small town of Stull, Kansas, where Dan is the new pastor. But in this sleepy community of friendly neighbors, a horrific series of occurrences awaits them: Their teenage daughter (Rebekah Brandes of Bellflower) is being tormented by grisly visions. Her younger sister (Jennifer Stone of "Wizards Of Waverly Place") has been marked for a depraved ritual. And deep within the heartland darkness, one of The Seven Gates Of Hell demands the blood of the innocent to unleash the creatures of the damned."

Anne Heche (HBOs "Hung," ABCs "Men in Trees") , James Tupper (ABCs "Revenge," Mr. Popper's Penguins) , Ethan Peck (In Time, ABC Family's "10 Things I Hate About You"), Jennifer Stone ("Wizards of Waverly Place," Mean Girls 2), and Clancy Brown (Cowboys & Aliens, The Shawshank Redemption) all star.

Trailer (Bloody-Disgusting.com)

Schaut solide aus. Wird im Blick behalten...  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Die IA klingt für mich nach der 1001.Okkultkäseversion, da lockt mich noch gar nichts, am allerwenigsten das sturzöde Poster...und "Slash presents" schreckt mich auch eher ab...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020