OFDb

+1 (Plus One) von Dennis Iliadis

Begonnen von StS, 23 August 2013, 09:18:18

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Dennis Iliadis  ("Last House on the Left")
Screenwriter: Bill Gullo
Starring: Rhys Wakefield, Logan Miller, Ashley Hinshaw, Natalie Hall

In this supernatural thriller, three college friends go to the biggest party of the year, each looking for something different: love, sex and a simple human connection. When a mysterious phenomenon disrupts the party, it lights a fuse on what will become the strangest night anyone has ever seen. As the three friends struggle to find what they're looking for, the party quicklydescends into a chaos that challenges if they can stay friends or if they can even stay alive.

Trailer:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=108100

Werd ich mir gewiss mal anschauen.  :D
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Könnte ganz interessant sein, ich weiß aber noch nicht, wie ich mir das vorstellen muß - die Beschreibung ist sehr vage gehalten...aber immer her mit den originelleren Ansätzen...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020