OFDb

All Cheerleaders die (Remake von McKee & Sivertson)

Begonnen von StS, 4 November 2013, 20:34:43

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

AICN landed the sales trailer premiere of the Lucky McKee (The Woman, May) and The Lost director Chris Sivertson's hotly anticipated All Cheerleaders Die, which was recently picked up by Image Entertainment for US distribution.

"When tragedy rocks Blackfoot High, rebellious outsider Mäddy Killian shocks the student body by joining the cheerleading squad. This decision drives a rift between Mäddy and her ex-girlfriend Leena Miller – a loner who claims to practice the dark arts. After a confrontation with the football team, Mäddy and her new cheerleader friends are sent on a supernatural roller coaster ride which leaves a path of destruction none of them may be able to escape."

Trailer:
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3262840/all-cheerleaders-die-trailer-returns-from-the-dead/

McKee + Sivertson + Caitlin Stasey + undead hot Cheerleaders = freu mich sehr drauf  :D
(auch wenn sich erste Reviews nicht ganz so prickelnd lesen)  ;)
Erinnert mich ein wenig an den Roman "Zombie Blondes", den ich letztens gelesen habe - nur etwas humorvoller.
Schade bloß, dass das Original (übrigens ebenfalls von McKee und Siverston) nirgends zu haben ist...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Pinhead_X

Ich weiß ja nicht...sieht sehr glatt aus.... :andy:
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020