OFDb

Salem - Hexen-Drama-Thriller für Erwachsene

Begonnen von MMeXX, 23 Juni 2014, 14:01:20

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Wird nicht mehr fortgeführt...

ZitatAs expected, the current third season of WGN America's supernatural drama "Salem" will be its last, Deadline is reporting.

The network has opted not to order a fourth season of the series, which reimagines the infamous 17th century witch trials in a world where witches are real, but they are not who or what they seem to be.

"Salem"'s storyline will wrap with the conclusion of the 10-episode third season in early 2017 as the season finale will serve as series finale. That is something "Salem" creators Brannon Braga and Adam Simon are prepared for.

"We knew this would be the third and final season and were able to craft an exciting climax to Mary's transformational saga," they assured fans.

"Salem" was initially a game changer for WGN America when it debuted in 2014 as the network's first original scripted series. "Salem" was a breakout, drawing 1.5 million viewers for its premiere. In its current third season, the series has averages between 200,000 and 300,000 viewers in L+SD.

""Salem" is a fantastic show that greatly contributed to our successful launch into original programming," said Matt Cherniss, president and general manager, WGN America and Tribune Studios. "We thank Brannon, Adam, our talented cast and our partners at Fox 21, for entrusting us with their unique and remarkable vision for the world of "Salem". We also thank the fans for their loyal support of the show."

(BllodyDisgusting.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Was da nett und sachlich steht ist das Gesetz der Branche: hat drei Viertel seiner Zuschauer verloren, wurde jetzt lange genug mitgeschleppt.
Mit 3 Staffeln kann man aber schon eine nette kleine Box gestalten.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Rory

Leider habe ich zu spät diese Serie für mich entdeckt. Sie wurde leider für mich im TV zu einer zu späten Uhrzeit gesendet, daher entging sie mir. Und als ich jetzt in die dritte Staffel eingestiegen bin, muss ich gestehen, dass ich dem roten Faden nicht mehr folgen konnte. Zum Glück gibt es ja DVDs  :icon_mrgreen:, somit kann ich mein Defizit wieder aufholen.
"Musik wäscht die Seele vom Staub des Alltags rein." (Berthold Auerbach)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020