OFDb

Suburban Gothic (Horror-Comedy von Richard Bates)

Begonnen von StS, 12 Juli 2014, 09:30:51

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatRichard Bates made a big bloody mess on the genre scene with Excision. He's been away for far too long, but he's back now with Suburban Gothic, a film that is premiering at the Fantasia Film Festival this month in Montreal.

Bates has, once again, pulled in an eclectic cast that includes: Matthew Gray Gubler, Kat Dennings, Ray Wise, Barbara Niven, Sally Kirkland, Jeffrey Combs, John Waters and Muse Watson.

Gubler plays Raymond, a young man who has a prestigious MBA, but he can't find work. He can channel the paranormal, but chatting with a cute girl mystifies him. Kicked out of his big city apartment, Raymond returns home to his overbearing mother, ex-jock father, and beer-bellied classmates. But when a vengeful ghost terrorizes the small town, the city-boy recruits Becca, a badass local bartender, to solve the mystery of the spirit threatening everyone's lives.

Suburban Gothic - Redband Trailer
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020