OFDb

Hot Tub Time Machine 2

Begonnen von StS, 25 Juli 2014, 07:18:25

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Steve Pink
Screenwriter: Steve Pink, Rob Corddry
Starring: Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke, Adam Scott, Chevy Chase, Gillian Jacobs
MPAA Rating: R (for crude sexual content and language throughout, graphic nudity, drug use and some violence)

The first film follows a group of best friends who've become bored with their adult lives: Adam (Cusack) has been dumped by his girlfriend; Lou (Corddry) is a party guy who can't find the party; Nick's (Robinson) wife controls his every move; and video game-obsessed Jacob (Duke) won't leave his basement. After a crazy night of drinking in a ski resort hot tub, the men wake up, heads' pounding, in the year 1986. It's their chance to kick some past and change their futures.

Red Band Trailer:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=121019
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Dr. Schnabel

Auf geht's, her mit Teil 2. Teil 1 war urwitzige Männerromantik pur. Solange die Qualität gehalten wird, verspreche ich mir da was.  :icon_razz:
... alias: Der Zerquetscher

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020