OFDb

Into the Woods (Musical-Märchen u.a. mit Streep und Depp)

Begonnen von StS, 31 Juli 2014, 19:45:34

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

31 Juli 2014, 19:45:34 Letzte Bearbeitung: 31 Juli 2014, 20:00:24 von StS
Director: Rob Marshall
Screenwriter: James Lapine
Starring: Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, James Corden, Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine, Johnny Depp, Lilla Crawford, Daniel Huttlestone, Tracey Ullman, Christine Baranski, MacKenzie Mauzy, Billy Magnussen, Tammy Blanchard, Lucy Punch, Richard Glover, Frances de la Tour, Simon Russell Beale, Joanna Riding, Annette Crosbie

"Into the Woods" is a modern twist on the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tales, intertwining the plots of a few choice stories and exploring the consequences of the characters' wishes and quests. This humorous and heartfelt musical follows the classic tales of Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Rapunzel—all tied together by an original story involving a baker and his wife, their wish to begin a family and their interaction with the witch who has put a curse on them.

Trailer:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=121271
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Newendyke

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

Moonshade

Als Musical hatte ich das nach dem ersten Trailer gar nicht verstanden...

...oha... :zwangsjacke:
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Newendyke

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

MMeXX

Joar, ein grundsätzlich sehr interessantes Spiel mit bekannten Märchenfiguren/Themen und einer schön simplen Geschichte. Aber gerade die gekürzten Punkte der Musicalvorlage hätten mich dann doch interessiert und das disneygerechte Runterschnippeln auf "kindgerecht" fand ich durchaus schade. Manche Stränge verlaufen gefühlt im Nichts bzw. werden einfach für beendet erklärt. Merkwürdig... 6/10

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020