OFDb

Cat Run 2

Begonnen von StS, 31 August 2014, 21:52:07

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: John Stockwell
Cast: Scott Mechlowicz, Alphonso McAuley, Winter Ave Zoli, Vanessa Branch, Leonardo Nam, ...

When several high-ranked officials are massacred on their own military base, two wannabe detectives discover a top-secret experiment that threatens their lives and the nation's security. Anthony and Julian - the wannabe detective team - decide to take a pleasure trip to New Orleans. Anthony is part of a cook-off competition while Julian is visiting family. During his family visit, Julian discovers that his cousin was considered a suspect in the "sex party" turned massacre. To clear his family's name, Julian persuades Anthony to take on the case, thus discovering a military top secret that they wish they hadn't.

Cat Run 2 (2014) Trailer - Scott Mechlowicz, Alphonso McAuley

Schaut recht belanglos aus, imo.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

RoboLuster

31 August 2014, 21:56:34 #1 Letzte Bearbeitung: 31 August 2014, 21:59:32 von RoboLuster
Wird trotzdem geschaut. Hatte auf den gewartet.

Btw, mir gefiel dieser Film besser als Cat Run:  The Perfect Sleep

ps:  Warum kann ich eigentlich nicht den Thread von Cat Run finden?
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

Riddick

Teil 1 war auf jeden Fall amüsant und ansehbar, deshalb werde ich auch Teil 2 eine Chance geben, auch wenn der Trailer mich jetzt nicht so umhaut.
"Schnell rennt das kriminelle Element,wenn es Dieter Krause kennt." - Tom Gerhardt (Hausmeister Krause)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020