OFDb

JeruZalem (biblische Apokalypse)

Begonnen von StS, 7 Mai 2015, 07:13:44

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

7 Mai 2015, 07:13:44 Letzte Bearbeitung: 7 Mai 2015, 07:16:16 von StS

Two American girls on vacation follow a mysterious and handsome anthropology student on a trip to Jerusalem. The party is cut short when the trio are caught in the middle of a biblical apocalypse. Trapped between the ancient walls of the holy city, the three travelers must survive long enough to find a way out as the fury of hell is unleashed upon them.

The film is directed by Yoav and Doron Paz and stars Yael Grobglas, Yon Tumarkin, Tom Graziani, and Danielle Jadelyn.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTIwfN-4hZ4

Nicht unbedingt originell - behalte ich aber dennoch mal im Auge.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Mal wieder FF-Handkamera-Zeugs, weil es Geld spart, aber ein bisl origineller als der Durchschnittsslasher.
Offenbar kommt die religiöse Variante (Vatican Tapes) mal wieder hoch...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Sieht technisch wie schauspielerisch zwar nach totalem Genredurchschnitt aus, dennoch aber ist mein Interesse geweckt. Ich erwarte inhaltlich nichts sensationell Neues, eher Bodenständiges, aber das coole Setting in Kombination mit der Apokalypsen-Thematik (musste spontan an Lundgrens Knight of the Apocalypse denken) bekommt immer einen Bonuspunkt für Atmosphäre :dodo:

StS

Hab mich von dem Trailer einfach mal inspirieren lassen und meinen nächsten Urlaub dorthin gebucht.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020