OFDb

Demonic (produced by James Wan)

Begonnen von StS, 5 Januar 2015, 19:31:48

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

...looks like what we've come to expect from Wan, the director behind The Conjuring, Saw and Insidious. There's all sorts of cool set pieces, scares and – as bizarre it sounds – floating blood.

Maria Bello, Scott Mechlowicz, Frank Grillo (The Purge: Anarchy) and Cody Horn star. Will Canon directs with a screenplay by Max La Bella.

"The film centers on the aftermath of a horrific massacre where five college students were brutally murdered inside an abandoned home. Detective Mark Lewis and psychologist Dr. Elizabeth Klein question one of the few survivors who explains they were amateur ghost-hunters, seeking out paranormal phenomenon at the abandoned house, which was believed to be haunted. But what started out as a harmless activity turned into something truly terrifying."

Trailer:
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3326865/watch-blood-float-demonic-trailer/
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Das klingt nach gefühlten 500 durchlebten paranormalen Orten, Aktivitäten, Experimenten, Pizzabelägen und Steuererklärungen nun wirklich nicht mehr originell, aber generell futtere ich eigentlich alles, was Wan so aus der Tasche holt, weil er sein Handwerk beherrscht, so wird es also auch hier sein.

Ist allerdings schon einmal für einen Dezemberstart aus der Schedule gefallen und steht auch jetzt noch auf keiner Kinoliste. Mal sehen, ob Dimension da noch in die Pötte kommt...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020