OFDb

Regression (Hawke, Watson, Amenábar)

Begonnen von StS, 12 Februar 2015, 18:14:48

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Alejandro Amenábar
Starring: Ethan Hawke, Emma Watson, David Thewlis, David Dencik, Devon Bostick, Dale Dickey, Lothaire Bluteau

Minnesota, 1990. Detective Bruce Kenner (Ethan Hawke) investigates the case of young Angela (Emma Watson), who accuses her father, John Gray (David Dencik), of an unspeakable crime. When John unexpectedly and without recollection admits guilt, renowned psychologist Dr. Raines (David Thewlis) is brought in to help him relive his memories and what they discover unmasks a horrifying nationwide mystery.   

REGRESIÃ"N - Teaser Tráiler V.O.S.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Moonshade

So, jetzt mal Inhalt recherchiert und sich schon mal fröhlich auf die Warteliste eingetragen.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020