OFDb

the Vatican Tapes

Begonnen von StS, 6 März 2015, 21:00:14

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Lakeshore Entertainment is behind the pic directed by Mark Neveldine (Ghost Rider: With A Vengeance, Crank) in which, "A young woman becomes the spiritual conduit for the forces of darkness, responsible for unleashing unchecked evil in the world..."

It comes in the spirit of films like The Exorcist, The Devil Inside Me, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, among various other recent exorcism-inspired genre films. The footage carries a montage of scenes that depict many of the scary symptoms of being possessed by a demon...or even The Devil.

Michael Pena, Djimon Hounsou, Dougray Scott, Peter Andersson, Olivia Dudley, and Cas Anvar star.

Trailer:
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3335125/the-vatican-tapes-trailer-unspools-next-exorcism-tale/
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Moonshade

Wenn jede Inhaltsinfo schon die üblichen Verdächtigen aufsummiert samt Found Footage Anteil bleibt eigentlich nur, die Kritiken mal abzuwarten, ob sie dem Thema noch etwas Gehaltvolles abgerungen haben.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

Bei dem Regisseur und einem relativ unerfahrenen Skriptschreiberling, der zuvor nur 2 Filme verfasst hat (einer davon "the Marine 3"), bin ich ehrlich gesagt recht skeptisch...

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020