OFDb

the Gallows (aus der "Blumhouse"-Schmiede)

Begonnen von StS, 16 April 2015, 19:10:19

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Directors: Chris Lofing, Travis Cluff
Starring: Cassidy Gifford, Ryan Shoos, Reese Mishler, Pfeifer Brown, ...

Twenty years after an accident caused the death of the lead actor during a high school play, students at the same small town school resurrect the failed stage production in a misguided attempt to honor the anniversary of the tragedy—but ultimately find out that some things are better left alone.

The Gallows Movie Teaser Trailer
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Mmh, Horror und Theater haben zusammen immer einen besonderen Platz in meinem Herzen...hoffentlich nicht nur ein billiger Standardslasher... :zwangsjacke:
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

21 Mai 2015, 19:59:31 #2 Letzte Bearbeitung: 21 Mai 2015, 20:02:30 von StS
Neuer Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD3Wk2qkeX0

Kann mir einer sagen, wer die cool klingende "Smells like Teen Spirit" Coverversion singt?
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020