OFDb

Tiger House (Home Invasion mit Kaya Scodelario)

Begonnen von StS, 15 Mai 2015, 07:53:36

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Regie: Thomas Daily
Darsteller: u.a. Kaya Scodelario, Tom Cullen, Dougray Scott und Ed Skrein.

Zitat"One fateful night, troubled teenager Kelly sneaks into her boyfriend Mark's house to deliver some sobering news: she's pregnant.

But tonight, she is not the only unwelcome visitor: an armed gang breaks in. Mark's father Doug manages a bank and the gang plan on using Doug's help to carry out a daring heist using his captive family as leverage.

Their plan quickly unravels when during the ensuing struggle, the gang's leader Shane gets injured and is left on Mark's bed fading in and out of consciousness. Unbeknownst to the intruders, a terrified and vulnerable Kelly is only inches away under the very same bed.

From her cramped hiding position, Kelly overhears everything and now knows too much, putting her life in terrible danger.

Now, Kelly must draw on all her reserves of strength and her skills of dexterity, to escape. As the situation spirals out of control, the suburban house becomes a terrifying arena for violence. Faced with no alternative, she must turn and fight back."

Trailer (Bloody Disgusting.com)

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

lastboyscout

Hoert sich fast wie ne mehr actionorientierte Version von Trespass an.
Ich bin dabei, Home Invasion kann ich immer sehen.
Kam erst kuerzlich in den Genuss des hervorragenden Mother's Day von Bousman, da kann der hier ruhig kommen.
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020