OFDb

Rock the Kasbah (Murray, Hudson, Deschanel, McBride, Willis)

Begonnen von StS, 11 Juni 2015, 22:59:10

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Barry Levinson
Starring: Bill Murray, Kate Hudson, Zooey Deschanel, Danny McBride, Scott Caan, Bruce Willis, Leem Lubany

"Rock the Kasbah" is the story of Richie Lanz, a rock manager with a golden ear and a taste for talent, who has seen better times. When he takes his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan, she gets cold feet and leaves him penniless and without his passport in Kabul. While trying to find his way home, Richie befriends a band of misfits and discovers a young girl with an extraordinary voice.   

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nab8l8IMgI8
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

Finde den Trailer eher mäßig bis mau.
Ein Highlight dürfen wir da wohl irgendwie nicht erwarten, schätze ich.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Roughale

Find ich ganz gut den Trailer, besonders Bruces erster Auftritt hat mich sehr zum Lachen gebracht und Murray seh ich eh gerne, passt!

esta es la mejor mota
When there is no more room for talent OK will make another UFC

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020