OFDb

the 5th Wave (YA-Roman Adaption mit Chloe Grace Moretz)

Begonnen von StS, 1 September 2015, 21:51:46

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: J Blakeson
Starring: Chloe Grace Moretz, Liev Schreiber, Ron Livingston, Nick Robinson, Maggie Siff, Maika Monroe, Alex Roe, Zackary Arthur, ...

In "The 5th Wave," set in the present day, four waves of increasingly deadly attacks have left most of Earth decimated. Against a backdrop of fear and distrust, 16-year-old Cassie is on the run, desperately trying to save her younger brother. As she prepares for the inevitable and lethal 5th wave, Cassie meets a young man who may become her final hope. Based on the book by Rick Yancey.   

1. Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV6mI1fe3gY
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Moonshade

Also bei dem Endzeitszenario warte ich lieber noch, bis weitere Infos vorliegen... :andy:
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020