OFDb

"Last Shift" und "Malum" (jeweils von Anthony DiBlasi)

Begonnen von StS, 10 September 2015, 19:45:21

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

10 September 2015, 19:45:21 Letzte Bearbeitung: 3 März 2023, 15:58:38 von StS

Directed and co-written by Anthony DiBlasi (Dread) produced and co-written by Scott Poiley (Missionary) and produced by Mary Poiley (Missionary), Last Shift stars Juliana Harkavy ("The Walking Dead") J. LaRose (Dark Places, Saw III and Saw IV) and Joshua Mikel ("Hindsight").

"Rookie police officer Jessica Loren (Harkavy) has been assigned the last shift at a closing police station and must wait for a hazmat crew collecting biomedical evidence. Ordered not to leave the station under any circumstance, Jessica comes to learn that it's more than just an outdated station, it's home to the ultimate embodiment of evil and his devoted followers, dangerous cult leader Paymon (Mikel). Paymon's murderous spirit has haunted the station ever since he and two of his followers committed suicide on the night of their arrest. Trapped, Jessica is left to fight for her very survival in the devil's playground."

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p0KIrh8hyM

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Das sieht aber ziemlich billig und bisweilen unbeholfen aus, wobei die Prämisse recht interessant erscheint. Vielleicht macht das fertige Produkt ja einen runderen Eindruck als dieser eher mäßig zusammengeschnittene Trailer...

JasonXtreme

Billig anfangs ja, aber ab der Hälfte fand ich das Gezeigte durchaus witzig  :king: der wird geschaut!
"Hör mal, du kannst mein Ding nicht Prinzessin Sofia nennen. Wenn du meinem Ding schon einen Namen geben willst, dann muss es schon was supermaskulines sein. Sowas wie Spike oder Butch oder Krull, The Warrior King, aber NICHT Prinzessin Sofia."

lastboyscout

Noch niemand gesichtet?
Netflix hat ihn, und ich haette ihn dank der Beschreibung fast links liegengelassen.
Unbedingt anschauen, trotz des sichtlich niedrigen Buedgets gibt es ne wirklich creepig Atmosphaere, ne Hauptdarstellerin die ihre Sache wirklich ueberzeugend macht und ein extrem flottes Tempo.
Hatte wirklich ein paar nette Einfaelle und unerwartete Sachen drin.
Definitive Empfehlung, 7/10 Punkten.
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

RoboLuster

Hat mir auch ziemlich gut gefallen, also mindestens 7/10 würd ich auch geben. ;)
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

StS

DiBlasi durfte ein Reimagining seines eigenen Werks drehen: "Malum"

"Malum is a bold and expanded reimagining of the 2014 horror cult classic, LAST SHIFT. On a search to uncover the mysterious circumstances surrounding her father's death, a newly appointed police officer, Jessica Loren, is assigned to the last shift in a decommissioned police station where a notoriously vicious cult saw their demise years prior. The lone officer at the station, she soon finds herself barraged by terrifying paranormal events and, in the process, is taken on a journey during which she learns the shocking truth behind her family's entanglement with a demented cult leader. MALUM takes the premise of the 2014 festival hit and flips it on its head, thrusting viewers into an unrelenting, adrenaline-fueled, bloody cult nightmare."

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020