OFDb

February (mit Emma Roberts und Kiernan Shipka)

Begonnen von StS, 11 September 2015, 19:48:43

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatFebruary, starring Emma Roberts ("American Horror Story") and Kiernan Shipka ("Mad Men," Carriers), with Lucy Boynton (Miss Porter), James Remar ("Dexter"), and Lauren Holly (Dumb and Dumber).

"Beautiful and haunted Joan makes a bloody and determined pilgrimage across a frozen landscape toward a prestigious all girls prep school where Rose and Kat find themselves stranded after their parents mysteriously fail to retrieve them for winter break. As Joan gets closer, terrifying visions begin plaguing Kat while Rose watches in horror as she becomes possessed by an unseen evil force."

Principal photography took place in Ottawa on the film written and directed by Osgood Perkins, son of legendary Psycho actor Anthony Perkins.

February is produced by Unbroken Pictures' Adrienne Biddle and Bryan Bertino (The Strangers).

Trailer (BloodyDisgusting.com)

Jip, wird gewiss geschaut.

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

JasonXtreme

Clip schaut cool aus, auch wenn ich denke der spoilert wie Sau  :king:
"Hör mal, du kannst mein Ding nicht Prinzessin Sofia nennen. Wenn du meinem Ding schon einen Namen geben willst, dann muss es schon was supermaskulines sein. Sowas wie Spike oder Butch oder Krull, The Warrior King, aber NICHT Prinzessin Sofia."

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020