OFDb

the Forest (mit Natalie Dormer)

Begonnen von StS, 30 September 2015, 20:38:32

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The supernatural thriller, starring Natalie Dormer ("Game of Thrones," The Hunger Games) and directed by Jason Zada, is based on an original idea by David S. Goyer and was filmed on location in Tokyo, Japan and in the areas surrounding the legendary Aokigahara forest at the base of Mt. Fuji.

The Forest tells the story of a young American woman who goes in search of her twin sister, who has mysteriously disappeared. Despite everyone's warnings to "stay on the path," Sara enters the forest determined to discover the truth about her sister's fate, only to be confronted by the angry and tormented souls of the dead who prey on anyone who wanders into the forest.

Taylor Kinney also stars in the horror thriller, which was scripted by Sarah Cornwell and Nick Antosca.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=BDs_DYow7xA

Jip, eines Tages Futter für mein BluRay-Player.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Moonshade

Ich denke, das könnte mich auch interessieren, bin für jede gute Idee ohne Zombies und Vampire dankbar...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020