OFDb

Midnight Special (von Jeff Nichols)

Begonnen von StS, 19 November 2015, 21:03:38

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Jeff Nichols
Actors: Michael Shannon, Joel Edgerton, Kirsten Dunst, Adam Driver, Jaeden Lieberher, Sam Shepard, ...

In the sci-fi thriller "Midnight Special," writer/director Jeff Nichols proves again that he is one of the most compelling storytellers of our time, as a father (Michael Shannon) goes on the run to protect his young son, Alton (Jaeden Lieberher), and uncover the truth behind the boy's special powers. What starts as a race from religious extremists and local law enforcement quickly escalates to a nationwide manhunt involving the highest levels of the Federal Government. Ultimately his father risks everything to protect Alton and help fulfill a destiny that could change the world forever in this genre–defying film as supernatural as it is intimately human.

! No longer available
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

RoboLuster

Poster und Inhaltsangabe hätten mich beinahe in Tiefschlaf versetzt.^^
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

blade2603

sehr schöner Trailer!

danke für die Tipp
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020