OFDb

the other Side of the Door (Callies/Sisto)

Begonnen von StS, 25 November 2015, 19:44:03

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The Other Side of the Door, which stars "The Walking Dead's" Sarah Wayne Callies, as well as Wrong Turn and May fav Jeremy Sisto.

Coming out of left field, The Other Side of the Door is directed by indie filmmaker Johannes Roberts (F, 47 Meters Down, Storage 24), which is what truly makes this exciting. Until studios take more chances, we'll continue to see films in the vein of bad Paranormal sequels. I'm supporting the hell out of this one, especially because the trailer look fan-fucking-tastic.

"Grieving over the loss of her son, a mother struggles with her feelings for her daughter and her husband. She seeks out a ritual that allows her say goodbye to her dead child, opening the veil between the world of the dead and the living. Her daughter becomes the focus of terror. She must now protect against the evil that was once her beloved son."

! No longer available

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Pinhead_X

Der wird das Rad nicht neu erfinden, aber es sieht nach gutem Grusel aus. Ist notiert :)
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020