OFDb

Pandemic (First-Person-View-Horror-Thriller)

Begonnen von StS, 2 Februar 2016, 09:00:44

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatPandemic starring Rachel Nichols (Star Trek, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Continuum), Mekhi Phifer (Insurgent, Divergent, 8 Mile), Missi Pyle (The Artist, Gone Girl, Big Fish), Alfie Allen (John Wick, Atonement, Game of Thrones), Danielle Rose Russell (A Walk Among the Tombstones), Paul Guilfoyle (L.A. Confidential, Air Force One, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) and Pat Healy (Rescue Dawn, Magnolia).

Directed by John Suits (The Scribbler), Pandemic features non-stop action from a first person shooter perspective (FPS), putting the audience in the middle of every fight whilst feeling in control of every punch thrown and shot fired. You can see how this works by watch the aforementioned videos by Naishuller.

"Pandemic" is set in the near future, where a virus of epic proportions has overtaken the planet. There are more infected than uninfected, and humanity is losing its grip on survival. Its only hope is finding a cure and keeping the infected contained. Lauren (Rachel Nichols) is a doctor, who, after the fall of New York, comes to Los Angeles to lead the charge in the hunt for uninfected civilian survivors.

Lauren's objective is simple – lead her team into the field and rescue survivors. Lauren and her team: Gunner (tactical command), Denise (navigation), and Wheeler (driver), put on their anti-contamination suits, complete with cameras so their experiences can be used for research, and leave the compound. But nothing could have prepared them for the mayhem they are about to walk into.

! No longer available

Solche Egoperspektive-Filme müssen eigentlich nicht sein - aber das im Trailer Gesehene schaut nicht übel aus... ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020