OFDb

Sharkansas Women's Prison Massacre

Begonnen von StS, 14 Februar 2016, 19:32:22

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Jim Wynorski directs, Dominque Swain and Traci Lords star.

When a fracking mishap accidentally rips apart the earth's crust, the resulting hole opens up a gaping underground water way to a vast and mysterious ocean somewhere deep below. Instantly, giant prehistoric sharks begin wending their way upward toward a murky bog in the heart of the Arkansas Bayou. Unfortunately, for a group of female prisoners on a work detail in the swamp, the deadly sharks attack without warning - pinning a hapless group of intended victims in a small deserted cabin in the heart of the wetlands. Death may be the only means of escape!

! No longer available

Ähm, ja - den musste ich einfach posten, sorry.   :icon_redface: ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Jerry Garcia

Brauchst dich doch nicht schämen.

Deine Begeisterung für derartige Stoffe ist längst keine Geheimnis mehr. :icon_mrgreen:

StS

Zitat von: Jerry Garcia am 15 Februar 2016, 13:17:42
Brauchst dich doch nicht schämen.
Deine Begeisterung für derartige Stoffe ist längst keine Geheimnis mehr. :icon_mrgreen:

Naja, vor Wynorski ziehe ich eigentlich schon meine persönliche Grenze.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

RoboLuster

Hab den Film schon gesehn, ist kein Highlight aber ganz nett, vorallem optisch (gibt aber keine Tittys).

Was hast du gegen Wynorski?  ;)
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

StS

Zitat von: RoboLuster am 15 Februar 2016, 17:08:20
Was hast du gegen Wynorski?  ;)

Nichts Effektives - er dreht schließlich weiterhin Filme...  ;)

Jerry Garcia

Die Fertigstellung des Cirio H. Santiago-Films "Water Wars" soll Wynorski grandios in den Sand gesetzt haben. Shane hat die Thai-DVD gesehen und war wenig begeistert. Höflich formuliert.

RoboLuster

Was wäre die Welt schon ohne Charles Band, Fred Olen Ray und Jim Wynorski? Genau wie in Mad Max Fury Road!
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020