OFDb

Shark Exorcist (Satan has Jaws)

Begonnen von StS, 16 März 2016, 20:03:39

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

It's not the first time that director Donald Farmer brought us a flick with a batshit insane title. He was also responsible for Chainsaw Cheerleaders, Dorm of the Dead, Cannibal Hookers, and the upcoming Cannibal Cop.

Now the wait for Shark Exorcist is almost over, and it's finally coming to DVD on June 24, 2016. Not long now before the Devil comes swimming into town. "You're gonna need a bigger cross" indeed.

A demonic, murderous nun unleashes terror on a small fishing town when she summons Satan to inhabit the body of a Great White Shark – who then possesses the body of a local young woman, starting a chain reaction of evil. Now a Catholic priest must take to land and sea in order to send this man-killer back to hell!

! No longer available

...sorry, aber ich konnte nicht widerstehen, den zu posten.   :icon_redface: :viney: ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Riddick

Dass es Leute gibt, die sich so etwas tatsächlich anschauen  :viney:
"Schnell rennt das kriminelle Element,wenn es Dieter Krause kennt." - Tom Gerhardt (Hausmeister Krause)

RoboLuster

16 März 2016, 20:46:37 #2 Letzte Bearbeitung: 16 März 2016, 20:48:30 von RoboLuster
Donald Farmer ist cool!  (iwi ist die Youtube Seite mit dem Trailer anscheinend überladen.)
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020