OFDb

Morgan (mit Kate Mara aus dem Hause Luke/Ridley Scott)

Begonnen von StS, 25 Mai 2016, 18:03:12

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Luke Scott's upcoming sci-fi thriller Morgan, which was produced by his father Ridley Scott (Prometheus, Blade Runner)...

"A corporate troubleshooter (Kate Mara) is sent to a remote, top-secret location, where she is to investigate and evaluate a terrifying accident. She learns the event was triggered by a seemingly innocent "human," who presents a mystery of both infinite promise and incalculable danger."

Morgan stars Kate Mara ("American Horror Story") and Anya Taylor-Joy (The Witch).

! No longer available

...ein Teaser, der exakt so ist, wie er sein sollte.  :respekt:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Riddick

Sieht auf jeden Fall gut aus und die Darsteller-Liste liest sich auch gut. Der Film wird auf jeden Fall geschaut, weitere Trailer allerdings nicht mehr  ;)
"Schnell rennt das kriminelle Element,wenn es Dieter Krause kennt." - Tom Gerhardt (Hausmeister Krause)

RoboLuster

29 Mai 2016, 06:35:36 #2 Letzte Bearbeitung: 29 Mai 2016, 06:43:08 von RoboLuster
Nach dieser Inhaltsangabe hier und auf imdb, und mit dem Cast, vertraue ich blind auf meine Intuition, wird auf jeden Fall geschaut.  :respekt:

Ich erwarte mal sowas wie den Kurzfilm von Sohn und Vater Scott LOOM  (bischen Werbung für den K&FF Thread), Ex Machina, The Machine (2013) und Deus Ex..

https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020