OFDb

the Bye Bye Man

Begonnen von StS, 8 April 2016, 18:23:39

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The Bye Bye Man recounts a series of terrifying events experienced by three Wisconsin college students, played by Douglas Smith, Cressida Bonas and Lucien Laviscount.

Michael Trucco plays the brother of one the students, whose mind has been invaded by the unstoppable Bye Bye Man (Doug Jones). The Bye Bye Man also stars Carrie-Anne Moss and Faye Dunaway.

"Set in 1990s Wisconsin, when three college students move into an old house off campus, they unwittingly unleash a supernatural entity known as The Bye Bye Man, who comes to prey upon them once they discover his name. The friends must try to save each other, all the while keeping The Bye Bye Man's existence a secret to save others from the same deadly fate."

Stacy Title directed from Jonathan Penner's script, based on Robert Damon Schneck's short story "The Bridge to Body Island."

! No longer available
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020