OFDb

Yoga Hosers (von Kevin Smith)

Begonnen von StS, 10 Mai 2016, 20:12:01

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

10 Mai 2016, 20:12:01 Letzte Bearbeitung: 11 Mai 2016, 09:07:18 von Moonshade

The film, originally rated R, had been bumped down to a PG-13 rating for unknown reasons.

Here's a new international trailer that shows how wild and wacky this genre comedy is going to be.

What can we expect? How about a box filled with "bratzi," you know, Smith dressed up as a foot tall Canadian Nazi made of sentient Bratwurst. Not kidding. Take a look.

We also get to see a film starring Smith and his BFF Johnny Depp's daughters, Harley Quinn Smith and Lily-Rose Depp.

The two star as Colleen Collette and Colleen McKenzie, who are teenage besties from Winnipeg who love yoga and live on their smartphones. But when these sophomores get invited to a senior party by the school hottie, the Colleens accidentally uncover an ancient evil buried beneath their Canadian convenience store. They join forces with legendary man-hunter Guy Lapointe to fight for their lives.

The pic also stars Michael Parks, Justin Long, Genesis Rodriguez, Ralph Garman, Jennifer Schwalbach, Harley Morenstein, Stan Lee, Tony Hale, Natasha Lyonne, Austin Butler, Adam Brody, Tyler Posey, Jason Mewes, and Johnny Depp.

! No longer available

Soll ja ziemlich grottig sein. Bratwurst-Nazis?!?!
Nee, lass mal...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Ich kann jetzt nicht sagen, dass ich Smith momentan unter Generalverdacht für gute Ideen habe und die Bratwurstnazis sehen mehr nach Kaiserzeit aus - der Mann hat offensichtlich sein Pulver verschossen.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Dexter

'Fatman on Batman' und vor allem 'Hollywood Babble-On' höre ich eigentlich ganz gerne, Garman spielt hier auch mit, jedoch werde ich passen, vielleicht mal irgendwann.....
Tusk habe ich auch noch nicht gesehen.
Moose Jaws (Like Jaws, but with a moose.) soll ja auch noch kommen, das wird dann der Abschluß dieser Trilogie. :icon_neutral:

Hoffentlich werden MallBrats (Mallrats 2) und Clerks 3 besser.

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020