OFDb

Incarnate (Blumhouse, WWE, Aaron Eckhart)

Begonnen von StS, 13 Mai 2016, 09:08:40

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Universal Pictures has released the first trailer for the BH Tilt/WWE thriller Incarnate, starring Battle Los Angeles and I, Frankenstein's Aaron Eckhart and Catalina Sandino Moreno (Maria Full of Grace, Che Part 1 and 2).

Brad Peyton (San Andreas) directed from a screenplay by Ronnie Christensen (Passengers, Dark Tide) in which an exorcist taps into the subconscious of a nine-year old boy, played by David Mazouz, who is possessed by a powerful, ancient demon.

WWE star Mark Henry has a cameo.

Here's the official synopsis for Incarnate, in theaters September 30th:

"A scientist with the ability to enter the subconscious minds of the possessed must save a young boy from the grips of a demon with powers never seen before, while facing the horrors of his past."

Trailer (Bloody-Disgusting.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020