OFDb

Knucklebones (Dämon-Slasher-Flick)

Begonnen von StS, 28 Mai 2016, 09:33:42

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Writer and director Mitch Wilson hopes to introduce a new slasher icon in the form of Knucklebones, a chainsaw-wielding maniac who is brought to life by an ancient dice game. If you're a fan of '80s slashers, that should sound up your alley, and we invite you to check out the trailer for a small taste of the carnage!

The cast includes Julin Jean, Katie Bosacki, Cameron Dean Stewart, Taylor Tippins, Justin Arnold, Mary Catherine Wells, Jason Duffy Klemm, Carrie Holland, Tom Young, Daniel Walker-Rice, and Tom Zembrod as Knucklebones.

After suffering a near-death experience, Neesa Avery has literally been to Hell and back. When she and a group of friends discover an ancient dice game hidden behind a wall in an abandoned WWII factory, they unleash the powerful demon Knucklebones. As they attempt to finish the "game," it becomes clear Knucklebones has special plans for Neesa and, having met her briefly in Hell, is saving her for last.

! No longer available

Könnte was für RoboLuster sein.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

RoboLuster

Zitat von: StS am 28 Mai 2016, 09:33:42
Könnte was für RoboLuster sein.  ;)

Hab ich auch gleich gedacht, thx.  ;)
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020