OFDb

Let her out

Begonnen von StS, 2 August 2016, 19:22:14

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

2 August 2016, 19:22:14 Letzte Bearbeitung: 3 August 2016, 10:08:16 von Moonshade

From the weird world of Canadian genre film machine Black Fawn Films (Bite, Antisocial, The Drownsman), comes Let Her Out, one of a slew of ultra-stylish movies produced in collusion with Breakthrough Entertainment.

ZitatLet Her Out follows Helen, a bike courier who suffers a traumatic accident. As she recovers, she begins to experience strange episodic-black outs, hallucinations, and night terrors-that lead her to discover that she has a tumor, a benign growth that is the remnants of a "vanishing twin" absorbed in utero. Over time, the tumor manifests itself as the dark and demented version of a stranger. As Helen's emotional and psychological state begins to deteriorate further and further, she begins to act out in psychotic episodes that are influenced by her evil twin - making her a danger to herself and her best friend, Molly. (imdb)

! No longer available

Was für mich.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020