OFDb

Marvel's "Squirrel Girl"

Begonnen von StS, 31 August 2016, 21:55:32

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatThere's been a lot of talk these past couple of months regarding a Marvel character by the name of Squirrel Girl. As silly as the name sounds, Squirrel Girl does possess super strength and fast healing (a la Wolverine) and yes, she can also talk to squirrels. Thanks to some support from charismatic actress Anna Kendrick and director Edgar Wright, the little-known comic character has snowballed itself into the public eye. Earlier this month there was word that Marvel had trademarked some Squirrel Girl goods, and we may finally now know why.

According to TV Line's sources, Marvel and ABC Studios are developing a half-hour comedy series based on New Warriors. Featuring a team of super heroes that are primarily teenagers, New Warriors would also feature none other than Doreen Green AKA Squirrel Girl. There's no word on whether or not Kendrick would be considered for the role, as the show is in early development and being shopped around to different cable and streaming networks. Given the success of Marvel's recent Civil War: Team Thor short, I'd say audiences are more than ready for some comic book comedy!

Now for those of you not familiar with the Marvel character Squirrel Girl then congratulations, you're a normal, functioning member of society.  :icon_lol:

But just in case they do make a movie about the heroine, and you wanna act like you've known who she was "before she was cool", here's her picture...

ZitatEven though she is quite possibly the silliest-sounding character in the Marvel universe, she is actually quite the badass. She's used her powers of super strength and fast healing (among others, like being able to store nuts at an alarming rate, I imagine) to defeat insanely powerful villains like Doctor Doom and Thanos.

(Joblo.com)

Könnte amüsant werden - mal sehen.

Hier schonmal ne lustige Fotomontage...   ;)

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Eric

Nein, ..., ich sage nichts!!!!
Nachdem ich schon bei ANT-MAN vorab gemeckert habe und der Film mir dann doch gefallen hat, sage ich zum Eichhörnchen-Mädchen jetzt mal lieber nichts.  :tuete:

Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

Hitfield

Noch nie vom "Eichhörnchenmädchen" gehört - dieser Superheldenquark ist inzwischen auch nicht mehr wirklich lustig und unterhaltsam, sondern eher dämlich. Die Meldung hört sich eigentlich nach The Onion in Reinkultur an.

Ich bin auf das Spin-off "Beaver Girl" gespannt...
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."

StS

Ernst nehmen kann man so einige Comic-Figuren eh nicht - unfreiwillige Komik ist ja ne andere Sache.
Mich interessiert dieses Projekt, da es ja tatsächlich ein Comedy-Projekt werden soll...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020