OFDb

Annabelle 2 (von David Sandberg)

Begonnen von StS, 16 September 2016, 09:55:01

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The film's story dials it back from the first Annabelle feature, itself a prequel to The Conjuring, and centers on a dollmaker and his wife whose daughter tragically dies. Twenty years later they decide to open their home to a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage. When the dollmaker's possessed creation Annabelle sets her sights on the children, it turns their shelter into a storm of horror. Strangely enough this goes against the backstory told in the opening scene of The Conjuring, which introduced Annabelle to the world.

Miranda Otto (The Lord of the Rings trilogy, I, Frankenstein) stars in the film alongside Stephanie Sigman (SPECTRE, War on Everyone)

The script is by Gary Dauberman (Annabelle), with David Sandberg (Lights Out) directing and The Conjuring's James Wan and Peter Safran producing.

! No longer available
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Moonshade

Trailer ist i.O. (wenn auch etwas lang), Sandberg kann was, ein weiteres Prequel nimmt mich zwar nicht ungemein mit, aber ich bin mal hoffnungsvoll für einen passablen Kinogrusler!
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020