OFDb

Resident Evil: Vendetta (CGI-Film)

Begonnen von StS, 19 September 2016, 19:04:28

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Set after the events of Resident Evil 6 but before the events of the upcoming Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the film will feature characters from the series including Leon Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Rebecca Chambers.

The film is written by Makoto Fukami (Psycho-Pass) and directed by Takanori Tsujimoto (ltraman X). Hiroyuki Kobayashi, producer on the video game series of Resident Evil as well as associate producer on the films, serves as supervising producer along with Takashi Shimizu (creator of The Grudge series) as executive producer.

This marks the third fully CG animated Resident Evil movie, following 2008's Resident Evil: Degeneration and Resident Evil: Damnation in 2012.

! No longer available
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

EvilErnie

Sieht aus als ob sie da Game Nr. 1 & 6 zusammen bringen...da bin ich ja mal gespannt...eins der RE Animes war doch sehr Monster-/Actionlastig
,,Der Director's Cut erweist sich nicht nur als die filmisch bessere Version, sondern auch als die einzig logische." (Blade Runner)

Behandel´ne Königin wie `ne Hure und `ne Hure wie `ne Königin, dann kann nichts schiefgehen! (Alien 3 SE)

Ich hab ne Sprengkapsel im Kopf! Du musst mich töten sonst sterb ich! (Ethan Hunt)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020