OFDb

Phoenix Forgotten (Found-Footage-UFO-Film)

Begonnen von StS, 23 Februar 2017, 09:38:08

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director Justin Barber's Phoenix Forgotten draws inspiration from the infamous real-life happening, and it takes a found footage approach:

On July 23, 1997, three high school student filmmakers went missing while camping in the desert outside Phoenix. The purpose of their trip was to document their investigation into the Phoenix Lights. They were never seen again. Twenty years later, Sarah Bishop, a documentary filmmaker and younger sibling of one of the missing, returns to Phoenix to delve into the their disappearances and the emotional trauma left on those that knew them. Nothing can prepare her for the shocking discovery of a tape from the night her brother and his friends disappeared.

Luke Roberts, Chelsea Lopez, Justin Matthews, and Florance Hartigan star.

! No longer available

An die Sichtung kann ich mich noch erinnern. Ging ja ganz gut durch die Medien.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

2 März 2017, 19:46:05 #1 Letzte Bearbeitung: 3 März 2017, 10:52:53 von Moonshade
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Scheint auf dem Level eines Area51 zu liegen... oh weh, den schaue ich mir wohl bestenfalls mal nebenher an, am besten kostenlos...

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020