OFDb

Annabelle comes home (Teil 3)

Begonnen von StS, 1 April 2019, 09:49:23

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The sixth title in The Conjuring franchise picks up with the Warrens bringing the Annabelle doll to a place where she can no longer wreak havoc: their Artifacts Room. Described as "Night at the Museum with Annabelle," Annabelle awakens the room's evil which sets its sights on a new target: the Warrens' ten-year-old daughter Judy.

What we learn in the trailer is that the doll is a beacon/conduit for other spirits, which allows director Gary Dauberman to really play in the sandbox. There appear to be a handful of new spooks, some of which could become future spinoffs. I'm hearing this sequel turned out extremely good and that's reflected in the trailer that's busted from the seems with cool imagery and James Wan-influenced scares.

Featuring the return of Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga as Ed and Lorraine Warren, Annabelle Comes Home on June 28, 2019.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCxm7cTpBAs
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Hätte ich ja selbst nicht gedacht, der Trailer sieht tatsächlich ganz passabel aus und das, obwohl der Stoff nun mehr als ausgelutscht ist. Eine unheimliche Atmosphäre, ein paar Jumpscares, soll mir schon reichen für einen Filmabend daheim. Ins Kino gehe ich für sowas natürlich nicht.

Moonshade

Ich hatte erst gehört, es sei der dritte Teil von "Conjuring" - oder ist es jetzt der dritte Teil von "Annabelle"?

(Wie auch immer, das müsste auch demnächst mal zuende gehen.)
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Tito

Vielleicht ist es sowohl der dritte Teil von Conjuring und Annabelle, so mit Crossover zu Insidious  :mr.green:

May The Fleas Be With You
Wir sind Polizeibeamte, für Gewalttätigkeiten wurden wir nicht ausgebildet.

Captain_Chaos.ONE

Zitat von: Moonshade am  8 April 2019, 09:57:27Ich hatte erst gehört, es sei der dritte Teil von "Conjuring" - oder ist es jetzt der dritte Teil von "Annabelle"?

(Wie auch immer, das müsste auch demnächst mal zuende gehen.)

Der dritte Conjuring soll naechstes Jahr kommen. Was viel verrueckter is, is dass nahezu zeitgleich noch The Curse of La Llorona / Lloronas Fluch startet, der zwar als stand-alone Film vermarktet wird, aber definitiv auch im Conjuring Universum spielt.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020