OFDb

My Brilliant Friend (HBO Limited Series)

Begonnen von StS, 12 November 2018, 20:37:19

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

HBO has released an official trailer for its upcoming limited series My Brilliant Friend. The series was filmed in Italian by directorSaverio Costanzo, based on the bestselling book of the same name by Elena Ferrante, which chronicles how the life-long friendship between two girls evolves over the course of time.

Casting for the show took place over a period of eight months, with almost 9,000 children and 500 adults from all over Campania auditioning. The casting process included professional and non-professional actors, as well as students recruited from local schools. Newcomers Elisa Del Genio and Ludovica Nasti were chosen to portray the two lead roles of Elena and Lila as young children.

As production on the series progresses, these young actresses have given way to teenage actresses Margherita Mazzucco as Elena and Gaia Girace as Lila. In total, My Brilliant Friend is expected to include a cast of more than 150 actors and 5,000 extras.

The production's construction team of 150 crew members has created 215,000 square feet of sets, which were built over 100 days. To recreate the neighborhood, the symbolic location of the story, they built 14 exterior apartment buildings, five interior sets of apartments, a church, and a tunnel. The costume department is gathering 1,500 costumes, many of which are originals.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Yk8xJkMKQ

Schaut gut aus.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020