OFDb

Oats: Volume 1 (Kurzfilme/Neill Blomkamp)

Begonnen von StS, 30 Mai 2017, 10:25:31

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Adapt or die. It's as simple as that.

Neill Blomkamp, the man behind District 9 and Chappie, recently began teasing that he'd be making original, experimental short films available for purchase on Steam, which would serve as test concepts for potential features. We now know that he's dubbed the venture Oats Studios, and the first wave of shorts just got a teaser trailer.

The 70-second trailer for "Oats: Volume 1" highlights an ongoing battle between humans and otherworldly creatures, and it has a certain Alien feel to it – interesting given that Blomkamp recently pitched a sequel to Aliens that will presumably never get made. Even more interesting is that Sigourney Weaver pops up in the trailer, seemingly playing a Ripley-esque character. Perhaps the experimental venture is allowing Blomkamp to scratch that Alien itch.
(bloody-disgusting.com)

! No longer available

...schaut interessant aus. Schön zu sehen, dass Dakota Fanning dabei ist.
Mit ihr hat Neil ja auch schon den netten Short "the Escape" gedreht.

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

StS

Butzemann

Sieht schon sehr gut aus, muss ich sagen.
Bin mir nur nicht sicher ob der Regisseur hier nur eine Fingerübung abgibt, auf was hinarbeitet oder er Eindruck bei den großen Studios schinden will, um mal wieder einen großen Film abzuliefern bzw. das Budget dafür zur Verfügung gestellt zu bekommen.

Wenn ich das nun aber so sehe (Rakka und Firebase gesichtet) muss man schon zugeben, dass es sehr reizvoll gewesen wäre, wenn er einen Alienfilm gedreht hätte...
Version 2.0 [ http://blog-plus.de ]

Heimkino [ http://www.bluray-disc.de/blulife/heimkino/butzemann ]

"Von all den Dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen, hab ich am meisten an meinen Verstand gehangen"

StS

StS

StS

StS

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020