OFDb

Replicas (Sci-Fi-Klon-Thriller mit Keanu Reeves)

Begonnen von StS, 6 Oktober 2017, 08:30:03

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The film is written by Chad St. John (London Has Fallen) from a story by Hamel, and directed by Jeffrey Nachmanoff (writer of The Day After Tomorrow). The film is currently in post-production.

In this sci-fi thriller, neuro-scientist William Foster (Keanu Reeves) is on the verge of successfully transferring human consciousness into a computer when his family is tragically killed in a car crash. Desperate to resurrect them, William recruits fellow scientist Ed Whittle (Thomas Middleditch) to help him secretly clone their bodies and create replicas. But he soon faces a "Sophie's choice" when it turns out that they can only bring three of the four family members back to life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBt9zuvZxIc

Dem Trailer nach sieht der Film fürs Heimkino irgendwann mal okay aus.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

DisposableMiffy

Der letzte Satz der Beschreibung ist ein toller Spoiler für alle, die Sophie's Choice noch nicht gesehen haben. *g*
letterboxd.com

Dumm geboren, nichts dazu gelernt und die Hälfte davon vergessen.

Hearing only what you wanna hear and knowing only what you've heard.

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020