OFDb

Justified (mit Timothy Olyphant)

Begonnen von Jerry Garcia, 1 Mai 2012, 02:16:23

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

"Justified: City Primeval" (Mini-Serie)

The limited series finds Timothy Olyphant reprising his role as the U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens, who in the new story has relocated to Miami. The revival comes seven years after the end of FX's Justified, with Sony Pictures Television and FX Productions producing.

Based on the Elmore Leonard novel City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit, the series picks up eight years after the events of Justified. According to Deadline's description, Givens has left Kentucky and relocated to Miami, where he's balancing his life as a marshal and part-time father to a 14-year-old girl. A chance encounter on a Florida highway sends him to Detroit and he crosses paths with Clement Mansell, aka The Oklahoma Wildman, a violent sociopath who's already slipped through the fingers of Detroit's finest once and wants to do so again...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Newendyke

Sehr geil!!
Als alter Leonard-Fan kann ich gar nicht genug von diesen Adaptionen bekommen.
Ach, seit gestern gibt's übrigens alle Staffeln von Justified auf Disney+.

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Newendyke

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020