OFDb

Foe (Sci-Fi-Drama/Thriller mit Saoirse Ronan)

Begonnen von StS, 24 August 2023, 19:29:25

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

24 August 2023, 19:29:25 Letzte Bearbeitung: 25 August 2023, 07:43:51 von StS

Some people are made for each other. From visionary director Garth Davis comes FOE, starring Saoirse Ronan, Paul Mescal and Aaron Pierre, exclusively in theaters October 6.

Hen & Junior farm a secluded piece of land that has been in Junior's family for generations, but their quiet life is thrown into turmoil when an uninvited stranger shows up at their door with a startling proposal. Starring Saoirse Ronan, Paul Mescal, and Aaron Pierre, Foe's mesmerizing imagery and persistent questions about the nature of humanity (and artificial humanity) bring the not-too-distant future to luminous life.

Gern her damit.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Private Joker

Was aber wohl auch der (deutsche) Titel des Romans von Iain Reid ist, auf dem der beruht...
"Ich bin zu alt für diesen Scheiß" "Dem Scheiß ist es egal, wie alt Du bist" (James Grady - Die letzten Tage des Condor)

StS

Zitat von: Private Joker am  5 Januar 2024, 19:21:46Was aber wohl auch der (deutsche) Titel des Romans von Iain Reid ist, auf dem der beruht...

Ah, okay - das wusste ich nicht.

Dann geht mein  :lol:  halt in Richtung des Romans bzw dessen Titelgebung  :happy3:

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020