OFDb

Outlaw King (Chris Pine / David Mackenzie / Netflix)

Begonnen von StS, 20 August 2018, 18:01:45

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

20 August 2018, 18:01:45 Letzte Bearbeitung: 10 November 2018, 00:26:54 von StS

Netflix has released the first official trailer for the historical drama Outlaw King, starring Chris Pine (Wonder Woman 1984) as medieval Scottish king Robert the Bruce. The film reunites Pine with Hell or High Water director David Mackenzie and is set to the events of the First War for Scottish Independence which took place during 1298-1306.

The untold, true story of Robert the Bruce who transforms from defeated nobleman to outlaw hero during the oppressive occupation of medieval Scotland by Edward I of England. Despite grave consequences, Robert seizes the Scottish crown and rallies an impassioned group of men to fight back against the mighty army of the tyrannical King and his volatile son, the Prince of Wales.

Outlaw King will also star Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Godzilla), Florence Pugh (Lady Macbeth) and Stephen Dillane (Game of Thrones) as King Edward I.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-G1BME8FKw
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

brachialromanti

Nach der Low-Budget-Fortsetzung zu Braveheart mit Oliver Reed scheint der hier dem Gibson-Film ebenbürtiger zu sein. Den dann mit "Mary - Queen of Scots" im Triplepack schauen. Das Schottenherz hüpft bereits im Stakkato-Rhythmus.  :love:
Zitat von: Mr. Vincent Vega
Natürlich liebe ich GTA - immerhin kann ich dort Frauen erschiessen!!

brachialromanti

Premiere heute Abend in Edinburgh... Livestream auf Facebook
Zitat von: Mr. Vincent Vega
Natürlich liebe ich GTA - immerhin kann ich dort Frauen erschiessen!!

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

tenderman

Der Titel des Films ist "Outlaw King" und nicht "First Outlaw".
Bei den Tomaten steht er aktuell bei 5.9/10 nach 76 Reviews.
"Aspirin gab´s nicht, da hab ich dir Zigaretten mitgebracht" (Homer Simpson)

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Ich wurde prima unterhalten. Tolle HDR-Bilder, gute Darsteller (auch Chris Pine) und eine durchaus packende Geschichte haben mich dazu verleitet, gleich Braveheart fürs Wochenende rauszulegen - auch wenn man sie eher andersrum sehen sollte der Chronologie wegen.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020