OFDb

Endzeit (aka "Ever After") deutscher Zombie-Film

Begonnen von StS, 22 August 2018, 09:00:54

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

"Two years after a viral zombie epidemic has left only two German cities uninfected, 22-year-old Vivi (Gro Swantje Kohlhof) and 26-year-old Eva (Maja Lehrer) flee the brutal existence in Weimar and hop an automated train for the other supposed safe haven, Jena.

Unfortunately, the train unexpectedly stops mid-trip, leaving Vivi and Eva to reluctantly forge a bond as they make their way across a beautiful but zombified countryside in Thuringia ("the green heart of Germany"), towards the city and salvation at the other end of the line."

"Endzeit is a maximalistic female buddy movie set in the German apocalypse," says Director Carolina Hellsgård. "It depicts the friendship of two young women, who are forced to emancipate themselves in order to survive. In the end, a kind of love arises, not only to each other but to the fantastic nature surrounding them."

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=d_nPQ4Inzbw
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Das Genre ist wohl am Ende. Sieht zwar alles sehr routiniert aus, aber wer will denn ernsthaft noch die nächste Zombieepidemie sehen? Langsam reicht es echt... da helfen auch Farbfilter und ein paar hastig hingeworfene Müllreste auf Weimarer Plätzen nicht wirklich weiter...

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020