OFDb

Corrective Measures (Comic-Adaption mit Rooker & Willis)

Begonnen von StS, 20 April 2022, 20:49:33

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

20 April 2022, 20:49:33 Letzte Bearbeitung: 21 April 2022, 12:25:28 von StS

Written, directed, and produced by Sean Patrick O'Reilly, Corrective Measures is based on a comic book that was published by Arcana Comics.

The story is set in San Tiburon, an Ubermax prison hidden in the Great Northwest, resided by monsters, cyborgs, and supervillains, all equipped with 24-hour power inhibitors and shock-collars. Most notorious among them is Julius "The Lobe" Loeb, a super genius sitting on an untraceable fortune. Warden Devlin is arguably as corrupt as his charges, with his sole interest in The Lobe's riches, and has been trying to crack The Lobe for years without success. The fragile peace of the prison is thrown into chaos with the arrival of Payback, a murderous vigilante with red intentions on the entire prison community, and Diego Diaz, a driver on a trumped-up sentence. As tensions among the inmates and staff heighten, anarchy engulfs the prison and order is turned upside down. CORRECTIVE MEASURES is the story of an everyman's journey into darkness, as the actions the guards and staff are forced to take at the prison slowly render them no better than the men and women at the prison.

Ab nächste Woche bei Tubi in den USA.
Da der Trailer erst heute rauskam... und vorher scheinbar niemand was davon gehört hat, gewiss ein Hit.  :happy3:

The majority of filming took place in Vancouver, Canada.
However, filming concluded in Atlanta, Georgia, where Bruce Willis filmed all of his scenes in 1-2 days.
(Imdb.com)

Bisher hat der Regisseur übrigens ausschließlich Kinder-Animations-Filme und -Serien gedreht...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020