OFDb

the Christmas Chronicles (Kurt Russell / Netflix)

Begonnen von StS, 10 Oktober 2018, 19:34:56

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The Christmas Chronicles, a holiday adventure from producer Chris Columbus (Home Alone, Harry Potter) and director Clay Kaytis (The Angry Birds Movie), tells the story of sister and brother, Kate (Darby Camp) and Teddy Pierce (Judah Lewis), whose Christmas Eve plan to catch Santa Claus (Kurt Russell) on camera turns into an unexpected journey that most kids could only dream about. After staking out Santa's arrival, they sneak into his sleigh, cause it to crash and nearly derail Christmas. As their wild night unfolds, Kate and Teddy work together with Santa – as you've never seen him before – and his loyal Elves to save Christmas before it's too late. Clay Kaytis (The Angry Birds Movie) directed the live-action movie, which will also have a CGI component.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGo6Jv3HFk0
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

blade2603

Herrlich! das sieht nach einem schönen Weihnachtsfilm aus! Gefällt mir gut.
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

proximo

Ich mag Chris Columbus nicht :D
Und dazu noch vom "Angry birds" Regisseur? Uagh...
When you watch a Jackie Chan Movie, you want to BE Jackie Chan!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020