OFDb

the Good Cop (Groban, Danza, Netflix)

Begonnen von StS, 30 Juli 2018, 18:55:43

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Netflix has released the first official trailer from their upcoming cop comedy, The Good Cop! The series stars Tony Danza (Don Jon) and Josh Groban (Crazy, Stupid, Love), who play a father and son duo forced to team up in order to solve cases. Make sure you check the trailer out below along with the brand new poster for the series!

In The Good Cop, Tony Danza plays Tony Sr. (Big Tony), a lovable yet not exactly honorable, former NYPD officer who never followed the rules. He lives with his son, Tony Jr. (TJ), Josh Groban, a brilliant, straight-laced NYPD detective who makes a point of always following the rules while solving Brooklyn's toughest cases. This "odd couple" become unofficial partners as Tony Sr. offers his overly-cautious son blunt, street-wise advice.

Also joining the cast are Monica Barbaro (Chicago Justice), Isiah Whitlock, Jr (Pete's Dragon), and Bill Kottkamp (Fist Fight).

Andy Breckman, the creator of Monk, serves as showrunner and executive producer of The Good Cop, with Randy Zisk (Bones, Monk), and Howard Klein (The Office, The Mindy Project) serving as executive producers. Danza also serves as a producer.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqZxZ20NrNc
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020