OFDb

Wayne (Amazon Prime)

Begonnen von StS, 19 November 2018, 21:01:29

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

19 November 2018, 21:01:29 Letzte Bearbeitung: 26 Oktober 2020, 19:52:02 von StS

YouTube Originals has released a brand new trailer for their upcoming action comedy series Wayne, which is created by Deadpool writers Rheese Rees and Paul Wernick. The video gives us a glimpse of the difficult and violently adventure that our titular anti-hero will have to go through together with the help of his girlfriend Del. All episodes of the series will debut on January 16, 2019 on YouTube Premium.

In this gritty and sometimes bloody tale, fifteen year-old Wayne sets out on a dirt bike with his new crush Del to take back the 1978 Pontiac Trans Am that was stolen from his father before he died. It is Wayne and Del against the world. It will star Mark McKenna (Sing Street, Kat and Alfie: Redwater) as the titular character and Ciara Bravo (Big Time Rush, Red Band Society) as "Del." Joshua J. Williams (Mudbound) will also recur as "Orlando."

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFOtvHtyW8s
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Eric

Wayne interessierts??  ;)

Antwort: MICH!!

Der Trailer rockt und das könnte wirklich mal ne nette Abwechslung im aktuellen Serienjungel sein!
Bin da auf jeden Fall mit dabei!  :dodo:
Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020