OFDb

Tales from the Crypt

Begonnen von demanufacture13, 25 Juni 2009, 18:02:53

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

demanufacture13

frage: habe diese dvd box: http://www.amazon.de/Tales-Crypt-Box-4-DVD/dp/B001EEQV18/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1245941755&sr=1-1

sind da noch mehr in deutschland raus gekommen? sind ja nicht alle staffeln.

Neo

wenn auf den 4 DVDs 32 Episoden drauf sind, sind das alle, die bei uns auf DVD erschienen sind, zusammengewürfelt aus allen 7 Staffeln.

In den USA gibt es jede Staffel komplett, insg. über 90 Episoden.

Neo

Eric

25 Juni 2009, 18:27:09 #2 Letzte Bearbeitung: 25 Juni 2009, 18:30:33 von Eric (Entenmann)
Zitat von: demanufacture13 am 25 Juni 2009, 18:02:53
frage: habe diese dvd box: http://www.amazon.de/Tales-Crypt-Box-4-DVD/dp/B001EEQV18/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1245941755&sr=1-1

sind da noch mehr in deutschland raus gekommen? sind ja nicht alle staffeln.

Guckst du hier: http://www.ofdb.de/film/9764,Geschichten-aus-der-Gruft
Dort eine Auflistung aller bisher (in Deutschland) erschienenen GRUFT-DVDs. Mehr als die 32 bekannten Folgen sind es allerdings nicht.

Sofern du ALLE sehen willst bleibt dir nur der Griff zu den US Staffel DVDs.
(Obwohl die Qualität und Originalität der Folgen mehr und mehr nachlässt)
Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

StS

New Tales From the Crypt TV Series Planned
Source: Deadline, July 27, 2011

A new "Tales From the Crypt" is planned for television, Deadline reports, though it will offer a very different take on the property than the one featured in the well-known HBO series that aired 1989 through 1996 (later spawning two feature films, Demon Knight and Bordello of Blood)

Gil Adler, who produced the HBO version will team with "Eureka" co-creator Andrew Cosby to develop the project which, rather than offer an anthology slant, will feature ongoing characters inspired by the original EC Comics from the 1950's.

Planned as an hourlong show, "Tales From the Crypt" is being set up to pitch to broadcast and cable networks, though an alternate plan is also being devised that could see the series funded independently before finding a network home.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

ZitatM. Night Shymalan's Tales From the Crypt reboot is 'dead'

Bad news for horror fans. In an interview with Digital Spy (via Bloody Disgusting) director M. Night Shyamalan revealed that his Tales From the Crypt reboot is no longer happening.

"I think it's dead," he told the site. "We tried everything that we could. That was so mired in people that had rights to it... constantly mired from the original comic books to the people that did the original show and that was a very contentious era for that show and who was involved and all the stuff that had nothing to do with me, a generation before me."

"I begged them, 'Please just give me the rights, we'll do it this way, you're going to be really happy'," Shymalan added. "But it didn't work out that way and here we are."

(Comingsoon.net)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020