OFDb

Greta (Psycho-Thriller von Neil Jordan)

Begonnen von StS, 20 Dezember 2018, 21:11:27

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The first footage has been released from the film in which a young woman (Chloë Grace Moretz) befriends a lonely widow (Isabelle Huppert) who ends up being psycho. It appears to take on stories such as Stephen King's "Misery" while also having shades of classic J-horror cinema, especially the films of Takashi Miike.

"A sweet, naïve young woman trying to make it on her own in New York City, Frances (Moretz) doesn't think twice about returning the handbag she finds on the subway to its rightful owner. That owner is Greta (Huppert), an eccentric French piano teacher with a love for classical music and an aching loneliness. Having recently lost her mother, Frances quickly grows closer to widowed Greta. The two become fast friends — but Greta's maternal charms begin to dissolve and grow increasingly disturbing as Frances discovers that nothing in Greta's life is what it seems."

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAEoJkL_8zU
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020