OFDb

Mom and Dad (Eltern vs Kinder mit Cage und Blair)

Begonnen von StS, 28 Dezember 2017, 09:48:11

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Brian Taylor directs Mom and Dad, a high concept film about a teenage girl and her little brother who must survive a wild 24 hours during which a mass hysteria of unknown origins causes parents to turn violently on their own kids.

The parents are played by none other than Nicolas Cage (Season of the Witch, Wicker Man, Ghost Rider) and Selma Blair (Hellboy, The Fog), who are both shown in the brand new trailer going absolutely bonkers. If you thought Cage was wild in Wicker Man, just wait until you see "Rage Cage" in this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMIczuE9Hlo

In diesem Fall soll sich Cage ja tatsächlich mal in einen spaßig-unterhaltsamen Film verirrt haben!  :D
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

DisposableMiffy

Zitat von: StS am 28 Dezember 2017, 09:48:11In diesem Fall soll sich Cage ja tatsächlich mal in einen spaßig-unterhaltsamen Film verirrt haben!  :D

Wäre zu schön gewesen. Ich fand sowohl Cage als auch das gesamte Werk erbärmlich schlecht. Der Film versucht so verzweifelt humorvoll zu sein, es ist ein einziger Krampf.
letterboxd.com

Dumm geboren, nichts dazu gelernt und die Hälfte davon vergessen.

Hearing only what you wanna hear and knowing only what you've heard.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020